A rotary hammer is a power tool with a rotating machine tool for drilling in masonry, concrete and artificial or natural stone. It is equipped with a percussive hammer mechanism. The striking energy is independent of operator pressure. With the hammer mechanism turned off, the rotary hammer can be used like a drill; with the rotation mechanism turned off, it turns into a percussion hammer. Tool speed and impact force can be adjusted electronically to match the processed material.
- Powerful 600-watt motor that ensures effortless hammering in concrete and masonry, chiselling and drilling.
- Keyless chuck for quick and easy bit change
- Soft grip for a better grip and control of the machine
- Lock-on switch
- Capacity for major jobs in concrete, stone and masonry. Using the adapter chuck, it's also suitable for wood and steel
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Power Input: 600 watt
- Drilling capacities: Concrete: 22 mm, Wood: 20 mm, Steel: 13 mm
- Speed no load: 0-2000 rpm
- Single impact energy: 1.9 J
- Bosch hammer mechanism: Pneumatic
- Weight of machine: 2.2 kg